Saturday, August 28, 2010

Hello! It's me! Surprise

Salutations!

Thanks for taking time out to check out my blog. I am a young real estate development professional currently residing in the Washington, DC area. My experience has given me exposure to all facets of the real industry and afforded me the opportunity to associate with construction laborers to VPs of construction divisions. I have had the pleasure of relating with low-income housing tenants to CEOs. All of these connections have aided in developing my passion of real estate.

I would like to consider myself as cosmopolitan; however, as a life-long urbanite, my opinion is as one who is from the inner-city. Growing up in Detroit, MI, I witnessed the decline of a once thriving city firsthand. Relocating to DC has given me so many ideas as to how my hometown can advance out of the doldrums in terms of real estate. As a former educator, I have a zeal for sharing information with others to increase not only their knowledge, but mine as well. So in helping others, I am the beneficiary also.

The topics will range from a myriad of subjects, but the main theme will be based around real estate. From property management strategies and updates of new developments to editorials on real estate current events and  policy changes; Arrested Development will educate and entertain the curious novice up to the well vested "lifer".

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment