Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Hiatus

Wow!

These past couple of weeks have really been a whirlwind for me. I just spent the last couple of weeks in San Diego on a business opportunity. It was a great learning experience and the contacts that I made will surely be helpful along the way.

For those of you who have never been to California, you're really missing out. The scenic views, the culture, the people; they are all much different from the east coast. Not a bad different, just... Well... Different. I thoroughly enjoyed my time there and hope to get back there as soon as possible.

In the mean time, I have neglected keeping up with my blog. Not a good look on my part. My apologies. I'll be back at it this week with a new post and will try to catch up on my tweeting as well.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment